NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

In a Word document, I want to de or reveal a paragraph of

Customer Question

In a Word document, I want to hide or reveal a paragraph of text, depending on whether the reader ticks a box. This is easy in Excel, using an IF statement based on whether the adjacent cell with the tick box is TRUE or FALSE. How do I transfer the same functionality to Word (presumably using a macro), please?
Category: Microsoft Office
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** apparently very complicated (in spite of your assurances to the contrary) methods appear to cover exactly what I want to do. Of course, it will take me quite a while to get my head around it all and actually implement a process, but I'm happy to pay you for the info straight away. I assume I do this via the Just Answer web site rather than donate to your own web page. Please advise.
Impressive stuff on your web pages, but you may want to take a bit more care with spelling and grammar. Need an editor/proofer of English? Call me!