NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I HAVE BEEN GONE OVER THE WEEKEND, IJUST CAME HOME I HAD

Customer Question

I HAVE BEEN GONE OVER THE WEEKEND , IJUST CAME HOME I HAD SOUND ON MY TV BUT NO PICTURE I FINALLY GOT PICTURE BUT IT IS IN BLACK AND WHITE WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO GET COLOR BACK
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please let me know the make and model number of the computer, so that I can help you better with the issue.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is a charter system , you are crazy no where in my inquirey did I mention a computer I want to cancel this inquire you are probly not going to be able to help me since you did not even reade my question
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I apologize for the mistake, however, I was trying to ask the TV make and model number.

Thank you.

S H E F I N