Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Office Specialist
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Microsoft Certified MCSE, MCDBA, MCP, Microsoft Partner
23511658

My onenote desk top that used to sync with my android phone

Customer Question

hi, my onenote desk top that used to sync with my android phone onenote will not sync since i changed to samsung edge
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

The first thing I would suggest doing on the phone is going into the development options and enabling the installation of unsafe the files. At least that's what it's called – it just means that you can install things from sources other than Google play. You must make sure if you are using one notes on your desktop and your mobile device that you're using the same account to login with both. Note that one drive and one note are separate applications. Your one drive account is your live account that is associated with your one drive synchronization on your computer. If you go to your one drive and browse it, you should see your one note workbooks there. To synchronize you should also have one drive installed on your mobile device. Then log into one drive with the same account that you have logged into one drive on your desktop. Then from one note, open the notebook from the one drive location. Those notebook files, by the way, should be in the documents folder on your one drive account. That's where one Note be looking for them.