caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer
Experience:  Office assisters to you
75835320

I purchased Microsoft Office on Wednesday, Oct. 28th. I

Customer Question

I purchased Microsoft Office on Wednesday, Oct. 28th. I can't upload it because your server is not working. I was told that it isn't working by two different microsoft tech support people. I paid $164.99 for this product and I have my code. But every time I try to upload it I get a message that says there is a problem and I should try later. You tech support people have told me that the problem is with your server. When will you get it running so that people like me can upload your product. 96 hours is just to long to get your server to work.
Thank You,
Howard Janapol(###) ###-####***@******.***,***@******.***, and***@******.***
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you, I sorry you have this problem can I log on to your machine to help you to download the software. Or do you get a error messes if you download the software . Waiting your feedback to help you

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me.