Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have bought and received a CD labelled SysTweak numbered

Customer Question

I have bought and received a CD labelled SysTweak numbered 73184285 possibly paid twice
to service and protect my computer and have not been able to register or activate it. I do not have an Email address in present use.
I am asked for a key number which I do not have. Do you have a postal mail address I can write to ? My mail address is Brian Cockerill,*****, Dundas, NSW, Australia 2117.
Please help with any instructions and advice.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome Brian

They have a Toll Free number but it is for calling within America (855)­(###) ###-####

You will be best to fill in a request form instead which you can access via my link below

http://www.systweak.com/contact-us

Indicate your order numbers and they your still awaiting the produce code and they can then provide this to you.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you