Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Trying to decide which Office 2016 to get. Office 2016

Customer Question

Trying to decide which Office 2016 to get.
Office 2016 standalone version on Windows 10.
Can it be configured to receive and send multiple POP email accounts?
Can I transfer my old Outlook Data to the Standalone Office/outlook 2016?
Office 2016 365 Home version on Windows 10.
If I set up Office 365 just having an onMicrosoft.com email and don't transfer any domain to Microsoft, will I be able to set up other multiple pop accounts in the Desktop Outlook that are not on Office 365? Will those accounts be able to send and receive and can I transfer my existing PST file to Outlook?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

I would advise on 2016, its the later version which means you will have a lot more time for using it till you need to update again.

It can handle multiple Pop email accounts and you can transfer your outlook data from any previous version of outlook

If you setup Office 365 you can still set up multiple pop accounts. Actually, all versions of outlook on the computer can do this.

You can transfer existing PST's and yes the multiple accounts can send and receive, no issue.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you