NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I want to go back to my old e-mail. It is My doctors, bank,

Customer Question

I want to go back to my old e-mail. It is***@******.*** My doctors, bank, bill paying , govt , ect. uses my old number. Thank you Billy Oertle
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Billy and welcome

What exactly happens when you try to sign into your yahoo account ***@******.***?

What stops you from entering it? Please provide as much detail as possible.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Can you please return to your original question here?