NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I have some how gotten 2500 pages on my spread sheet and

Customer Question

I have some how gotten 2500 pages on my spread sheet and need help deleting them
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Is this happening in your MS Excel 2007? 2010? 2013 or 2016?

Also, are you saying that your Excel file only has few data and pages, but when you print preview, it appears that you have 2500 more pages?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that confirmation. Can you send me the Excel file so that I can fix the problem here and then send it back to you? You can attach it using the paper clip icon when you reply.

Or do you want me to remotely access your computer so that I can fix it right there in your computer while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No further help is needed
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Ok. If you need further assistance with this, just let me know. I will be happy to assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess