NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

There is a business logo next to my current employer that is

Customer Question

There is a business logo next to my current employer that is incorrect. The logo is for 'STRATEGIC SEARCH PARTNERS' and not my company, Search Partners Inc. Can someone help me remove the incorrect logo/link and apply the right logo/link from www.searchpartnersinc.com? Please advise that you can assist me. I could not figure this out with the other online tools. Thank you.--Jim xxxxx/xxx-xxx-xxxx
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

It sounds like you looking for someone actually go in there and correct it for you. If that's the case, I can do that and I will send you an offer for additional services that will allow me to do that work directly. Just to prove that offer and I will get to work on it right away – I'll ask you for a little bit more detail before I do that.