Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I need help in presenting the mean and median of certain

Customer Question

Hi I need help in presenting the mean and median of certain survey results already entered on an Excel survey
Category: Microsoft Office
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can I email you the Excel and explain what I need?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please attach the sample Excel file here when you reply so that I can check your requirements?

You can use the paper clip icon to attach the Excel file here when you reply.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further. A rating is only required when we are finished.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Excel is attached.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I needed this a little more urgently than you were able to provide. I have worked on it this morning and I have solved everything now thanks. Please don't do any work on it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I needed this a little more urgently than you are able to work on it. I have worked on it this morning and think I have solved everything now thanks. Please don't do any work on it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Please ignore previous message. Have attached updated Excel table. I need help in applying the same formulas that you see here to the remaining question responses, and presenting them in the pie charts already done for the first few questions. Can you help with that? Thanks, Roger
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I still haven't heard from you so I have done it myself now. Thanks, ***** ***** for anything from you.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Roger,

Thank you for writing back. I am from a different time zone so I was not able to reply to you on time. It is Sunday here so I do not work. If you do not want to continue with this, I truly understand and I am glad that you resolved the issue yourself. But if you need assistance in the future, you can get back to me any time.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I will do that. I assume there is no charge for anything right now..
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I believe you have been charged since you place a deposit to post the question. But the amount is still in your account with JustAnswer.com and you can use it to post another question in the future.

But we guarantee our service and you can get your money back anytime if you are not satisfied. You can request for a full refund and here is the link on refunding:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess