jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  12+ years experience in computer field.
50064670

In Power point, how do I get music added to several slides

Customer Question

In Power point, how do I get music added to several slides to stop so that I can have a different song start?
I have a Power point presentation with 50 slides and I am trying to use 4 different songs. I have added the songs on and they will play and advance, but I can not get the previous song to stop!!!!! What are the steps I need to take to make this work?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  jinsmn replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Please let me know the version of Powerpoint you are using.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have office 2013 or Power Point 2013
Expert:  jinsmn replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Then you can use the option to stop playing sound on a particular slide. Please refer this tutorial: http://www.indezine.com/products/powerpoint/learn/multimedia/2013/sound-across-specific-slide.html

Regards

Jins