Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have forgot the 10 digit wireless network key. my Network

Customer Question

I have forgot the 10 digit wireless network key. my Network name is***** you help me?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Is your computer currently connected to this router? IF yes; i can connect remotely to recover the password. Let me know

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is connected to this router
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there? Please answer!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has been 15 minutes since I answered YES, please let me know that you're connected to me.......
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am feeling that you have deserted me.

My last response was at 5.15 and you responded at 5.21. I assumed you went offline. Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program so i can connect to your computer to get you the password:
https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=832097

Expert:  Samantha-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/microsoft-office/9c8wk-forgot-10-digit-wireless-network-key-network.html?tid=15687956&overlock=true). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.