NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Dear Match, I would like to reactivate my membership which

Customer Question

Dear Match,
I would like to reactivate my membership which cancelled in March 2015. My sign in email
was XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. I am having difficulty renewing on line. It is preferred for me to use my same profile and relative information. Can you give me access. I will be using a new credit card for payment. Thank you.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi:I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more. Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me Please let me know if you want to continue, or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.Thank you,Camille~Moderator