Suryanto
Suryanto, Programmer
Experience:  Programmer, 9 years experience in VBA(Excel, Word, Outlook and Access) programming
48489642

This is an Excel 2010 question. I have a workbook template

Customer Question

This is an Excel 2010 question.
I have a workbook template that is used to create quotations. Each time a new quotation is done a new workbook is created.
The workbook template includes named ranges and other look up data.
The problem I have is that the named ranges and other lookup data changes quite regularly. The problem I then have is that some of the quotations that have been done no longer have the most current named ranges and lookup content.
I want to know how I can set this up so that I can tell an existing quotation to go and get all the latest named ranges and lookup data so that it can be brought up to date.
I’m picturing a macro with a button that when run tells the workbook to go and copy all the named ranges and lookup data from a “master” workbook and paste them into the workbook I’m working on so that it is then brought up to date.
Can you explain to me how to do this.
My VBA skills are very poor.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Suryanto replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer

I am Suryanto and I can fix the macro for you

Could you send me a copy of your file (please remove sensitive data) ?
You can attach the sample file with the macro using the paper clip icon in the reply box.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further

Thank you