Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years ExperienceCCNA Network EngineerA+ Net+ Linux & Windows OSC++ Programming
74139101

I am working on a word 2013 document. It has suddenly froze

Customer Question

I am working on a word 2013 document. It has suddenly froze with that little 'ding' as if it is waiting for a response, but there are no response boxes visible. i deleted some references in my document and the document is synced to the Endnote Bibliographic software. Ironically, it asked me if I wanted to install an update which I didn't because I didn't want to cause any interruptions in my editing. after i responded the document froze. I am working on an important document with a deadline today and need to unfreeze the document. i don't want to exit the document since I will lose my latest edits, even with the autorecover. how do I unfreeze the document?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your document, hopefully we can save all the changes you made.
May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just paid my $27 and, after an hour, haven't received an answer, except another offer to pay another $27. I JUST agtreed to have my credit card charged. Please answer my question.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

The remote session is an additional service so there is also an additional fee, if you'd prefer a textual answer I can opt out of your question so another expert has a shot at helping you out - I personally think you need a professional to have a look at the problem to determine what the solution will be.

I wouldn't want to experiment with giving you steps that may not work on an important document like the one you have open.

Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello again, I see you have still not received alternate help.

I am eager to get this going for you, how about I connect to your computer and solve the problem for you first, then we agree on a lower fee for the remote service, say $5.

Would that be a little bit better?