NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

My email account is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX When people try

Customer Question

my email account is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX When people try to send E-mail to XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX which is linked to XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I get a message that says cannot get mail.The user name or password ***** XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is incorrect........then a box pos up that has settings on the left & ok on the right. I have had this account for many years and nothing like this has ever happened before.....Please advise
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. Are you still able to use your email at the hotmail.com website?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's just with my i5 phone
Do you remember your hotmail email password?
Are you able to test logging in your hotmail email at the hotmail.com website?
Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What I need is my username and password ***** my hotmail.com account. This account was set up so many years ago I can't remember....
Your username is ***** ***** hotmail email address. Have you tried anything at the hotmail.com website? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.