Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My computer is running slow I received a message from

Customer Question

my computer is running slow I received a message from microsoft saying my computer was being invaded by a porn virus. I called them an I am not sure if they did not corrupt my computer. For a big fee they could keep things running good. Can you go thru my computer and reset things to the way they should be
Category: Microsoft Office
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want a monthly membership
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues with your computer. This can be caused by malwares or viruses that used up much of your system resources thus causing the system to slow down noticeably.

Can I remotely access you computer so that I can cleanup all malwares and viruses and secure your system while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, how is it going? I am still here to assist you with your computer system performance issues. Please let me know when you are back online and available so that I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess