NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I have attachments coming in as FFV files and cannot open

Customer Question

I have attachments coming in as FFV files and cannot open them yet they are supposed to be either pdf or doc files Please help
When I look at documents I have recently tried to save they are also saving as ffv files and cannot be opened
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or 10?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows7
Yes for remote support session
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=46fe7419-1209-4bfd-8b24-14725d26999e
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not happy with paying more money to watch you solve my issues. I want to know how to solve the issue.

I'm sorry. This is a complicated issue. I can waive the extra remote support free for you. Is that okay? I can fix this issue and/or show you how to fix this issue directly on your computer's screen together with you. Please let me know. Don't worry, we guarantee our service. Thank you.