NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I am trying to get a Microsoft Account. I want to get access

Customer Question

I am trying to get a Microsoft Account. I want to get access to all the stuff on Windows 10, and I cannot get in. If I use my regular email address, it tells me that the address is already used for an account. I do not have my password, and so I tried another email address, and they told me they gave me a code. Went to try to get into Yahoo mail, and they told me I need the code to get in there, but I can't get to the code they emailed me. Same for the***@******.*** email address. How am I supposed to get the code you sent when I can't get into the email to get the code since I need the code to access anything? I also asked for a code to be sent to the***@******.***, since that is the address I use most, and you sent me two codes, but you keep telling me that account is taken. Well, of course it is taken! I am the one who took it! So now what? I cannot get access to much of anything on Windows 10 without the code that I cannot get to.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. Do you also have another working windows or mac computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I only have this laptop. We can do a remote support session, but at the moment I do not have a lot of time. How long would this take?
Are you at this web page on another window or mac computer, or on a tablet, or smartphone, etc.?
What exactly happens when you try to reset your Microsoft account password ***** the website https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx with the email address as shown on on the problematic windows 10 laptop?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't get to the place to reset my password ***** I can't get into my account! I think I will have some one come over and help me with this face to face. Thanks for trying, but I do not have hours to spend on this, and I do not understand it. Windows 10 is not what I thought it would be. I am very dissatisfied. Would like to have my credit card credited for the $13.00. This is ridiculous.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am very dissatisfied with the whole set up!
I'm really sorry; I am not affiliated with Microsoft / Windows 10. I'm an independent computer tech. Getting local support would cost you a lot. I can fix this issue for you via online support.
Would you like to continue or not? Please let me know. Don't worry, we guarantee our service. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
I'm sorry; you came here and asked us for support, so that's why I responded back to you. No problem, we are canceling / refunding your deposit per your request. If you still need help with this issue later, or need help with any computer issue in the future, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you.