caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer
Experience:  Office assisters to you
75835320

Installation of 10 stuck and screen is flashing and not

Customer Question

Installation of 10 stuck and screen is flashing and not connecting. ?????
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Open task manager under file (top left) "Run new task" type msconfig (yes it is hard to type as screen blinks, but it can be done) In the new box that opens (it may be behind the task manager box) go to Service Tab Scroll until you find 2 tasks that need to be stopped (1) Problem Reports and Solution Control Panel Support (2) Windows Error Report Service.Disable these by unchecking .... Click Apply ,Click OK, If you are prompted to restart, then restart computer. Waiting your feedback or a rating

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me.

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello please let me know if you need more help .. waiting your feedback or a rating

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me