Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Need help reinstalling microsoft office.had to co s hardisk

Customer Question

need help reinstalling microsoft office.had to co s hardisk restart and the program disappeared
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

To clarify, this is a new hard disk and you need to install Office? Or what did you do just before you lost it?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, can you return to your question here please?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
never mind as cant afford $ 81 dollars. can buy program from best buy cheaper than that
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

It is an optional service as you were making multiple questions. It is not $81 though just $39

Else we continue here, this is no issue. I just need you to answer the question I am asking