NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I just restored the operating system on my PC Inspiron 17

Customer Question

My name is***** just restored the operating system on my PC Inspiron 17 N7010 Service Tag: BNoD7P1 | Express Service Code: *********** I need the product key for the factory installed copy of Microsoft Office 2010. I did an inventory scan and came up a key of 6RBBT-F8VPQ-QCPVQ-KHRB8-RMV82, but when I try and use that key, it gives me an error, saying the product key is incorrect.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. Do you still have the Belarc Advisor page that shows all your software keys / licenses?
Do you need Microsoft Office Word and/or Excel? And/or do you need any other program?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.