Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  MS Office expert
30970729

There is an item on my daughter's registry that is

Customer Question

There is an item on my daughter's registry that is unavailable to have home delivery or pick up at the babys r us store in her vacinity. Please explain. Thank you
Category: Microsoft Office
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why can't I order the item on my daughter's registry? The prompts advised this item was not available for a ship to address but was available for a pick up at the store close to her zip code, then advised wasn't "available in the area."?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer!

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question.

I would expect that this is likely due to a stocking issue. If it is not in stock, or suddenly went out of stock then it won't be available for shipping or collection.

Customer Services can confirm the reason to you by email.