caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer
Experience:  Office assisters to you
75835320

Received an email supposedly from MICROSOFT OFFICE TEAM

Customer Question

received an email supposedly from MICROSOFT OFFICE TEAM telling me that my OFFICE 365 subscription was being renews and that I would be billed. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT MY COMPUTER ON WHICH THAT SUBSCRIPTION WAS ON HAS BEEN DESTROYED IN A FIRE.
I no longer have either the computer OR the program, therefore I have no further use for OFFICE 365. Ant attempt at billing my credit card will be denied and, in view of this emial, will be considered fraud.
Xxxxxxx X Xxxx
[email protected]
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Please note you will need to log on to your Microsoft account To cancel your subscription, go to your My Account page, and choose Manage account.

On the Manage account page, in the Payment and Billing section, choose Cancel Subscription. You can also choose Turn off auto-renew instead of Cancel Subscription. Your subscription won’t automatically renew when it expires. If you have your account detail I can log on and cancel it for you. Waiting your feedback..

Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All detail of the account was destroyed in the fire and is no longer available. I attempted to log onb and was unable to do so.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Like ALL my contact recently with Microsoft, I find the contact frustrating and difficult. I have a much better relatiionship using my Apple Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The only reason I still use a windows based computer is the terrible amout of work it wpuld be to change everything over
I am 78 years old, I likely would not live long enough to get the job done.
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

thanks for the info do you still have the same mail account??

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

We can reset the account with your email address or phone number ...