Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I am calling editor who has been having trouble after she

Customer Question

I am calling for my editor who has been having trouble after she downloaded Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Edition. She has a sent me a screen grab of a message that says :
This copy of Microsoft Office is not activated. It goes on to say that it was designed
for Corporate or Institutional customers.
In Word, she can SEE the book she has been editing for me but cannot open it due to the fact that she downloaded Professional Edition in error. I think it's best for her to
Unstall Professional Edition - that she purchased....and Reinstall 2013. Or should she Reinstall Office 2013 and then Uninstall Professional Edition. Thanks for your thoughts
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Do you have the product key for Office that you have purchased? May I know that?

Thank you.

S H E F I N