Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Last night a screen popped up that said to language and

Customer Question

Last night a screen popped up that said to language and could not be taken off display, finally I selected English and have a foreign language on FB. I have followed instructions several times to go upper right, select settings, select language, and save. The foreign language is still there. Help me return to English,US please
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Click on this link please

https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=language

Click on the blue text to the right of the sentence then select English and then the blue button under it.

This sets it to english.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Let me know the results please.