NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I am unable to receive my e-mails since 8/10/15!

Customer Question

I am unable to receive my e-mails since 8/10/15 !
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Is there any error or message?
Do you remember the name of the tech and/or the name of the company you've tried with a few days ago? What did they try? What did they say?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Expert:  russell-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/microsoft-office/99t3z-unable-receive-e-mails-8-10-15.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.