Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

T know if I have purchased Microsoft Office in the past or

Customer Question

Don't know if I have purchased Microsoft Office in the past or if I need to renew a yearly subscription. I have been given 2 security codes and neither one works.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please be informed that Microsoft Office does not come as subscription program. However, computers manufactures Office trial version with computers which will expire within a period of time. Your office version might came installed with the computer.

In this case, after expiring the trial version, you have to renew it or purchase a new version from Microsoft in order to use Office further. The serial numbers came with your computer is for Windows and not for Microsoft office.

I would suggest you either purchase a new version of Microsoft Office, or install an alternative like Open Office,.

If you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N