Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Since Office 2000, Ive been using, repairing and teaching the basics of MS Office to anyone with a need to learn. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller .
19897260

I have a account under @aol.com I put it on my hubby account

Customer Question

I have a account under***@******.*** I put it on my hubby account and now I cannot got get in to my own account jimbennett xxx took it I mess up big time can you help me delete jimxxxxxxx account and take off that account***@******.*** and xxx-xxx-xxxx both of them are on his account. I have tried to get help they keep putting jim's back not take it off. ty Loisxxxsxxx I need your all help. or call me at xxx.xxx.xxxx or home xxx.xxx.xxxx
Category: Microsoft Office
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
xxx-xxx-xxxx call me I mess up and need to cancle my account though it was face book
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Since you have requested phone support. I will send you t he offer for phone support now.

Once you have clicked and accepted that offer, you and I can then speak over the phone to try and work through this issue.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.