caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer
Experience:  Office assisters to you
75835320

I recently sign up for100 dollars and draft kings was

Customer Question

i recently sign up for100 dollars and draft kings was supposed to match it instead 200 dollars was was deducted from my credit card please rectify this problem asap Gerald xxxxx ph#610(###) ###-####
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Please send me the company detials and I we sort it out for you. Waiting your feedback .

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Please note I waiting for your feedback to help you.If you send me all the info I can assist or you can ask your back to reverse the cost.

Waiting your feedback.Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me