NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I am doing mail merge with MS word and excel. The only

Customer Question

I am doing mail merge with MS word and excel. The only problem I have is that
instead of printing the bar code it prints the letters assigned before the bar code was generated. This is done with USPS program
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. So the mail merge is working just fine with your MS Word + MS Excel, and the problem printing is happening with your USPS program?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its not the program its the issue of the merge not pulling the bar code image during the merge
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information. Can you please send me a dummy copy (just few sample data) of your Word file and Excel file so that I can run the mail merge from my end and fix the issue?
You can use the paper clip icon to attach the sample files, or you can upload the individual files in this file sharing link and then give me the short download links:
http://filesXpress.com
Keep me posted.
Jess