Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

Re-install micro office home & student

Customer Question

Re-install micro office home & student
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the version of Office you are using? Is it Office Home & Student 2013?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please go to the link below, download and install Microsoft Office on your computer.

https://products.office.com/en-us/get-office-oem-download-page

Follow the on screen instructions to continue with the download. If you are experiencing any issues, please let me know.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N