Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Office Specialist
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Microsoft Certified MCSE, MCDBA, MCP, Microsoft Partner
23511658

Need help with Excel. We had some visualizations in Tableau,

Customer Question

Need help with Excel. We had some visualizations in Tableau, but after the free trial ran out we're trying to recreate them in Excel. The one that's proving especially challenging is a set of column charts set in a grid. We're trying to compare performance
of a number of machines by time of day/day of week. So each row in the grid is the performance of a particular machine. Preferably, I don't want to stack multiple charts one on top of the other, I would like all of this to be in one chart that is driven off
a pivot table.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 1 year ago.
Hello
I can help you with pivot table creation can you please post the data set and speciic requirement of what needs to be done from that pivot ?
You can upload the data at either www.mediafire.com or www.wikisend.com and share the link here .
Have a nice day :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have attached the file to this message. Please let me know if that works.The tab called "Desired View" is what we're trying to produce from the data in the "Data" tab.
Hello
I will review the file and will get back to you .Further also mentioned your deadline .
Have a nice day :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi- my deadline is end of today (Wed, 8/19). Please let me know if that is possible.
As I do not have enough resources, therefore opting out so other epxerts may help you, take care.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** you still need help with this?