Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am totally dissatisfied with what has happened here. Now,

Customer Question

I am totally dissatisfied with what has happened here. Now, in addition to being unable to access my calendar on my phone, i can no longer access my e mail on my phone either, and my Sync 2 program has been changed so it will only sync contacts, not tasks
or calendar, and even the contacts sync has failed, and not only that, but my e mail at comcast is all screwed up. I want my money back and I give this service an extremely poor rating, and would never in a million years recommend it to a friend. I will have
to get my technical support elsewhere, thanks to the mess you have made of my computer and phone, and I am way worse off than I ever was before I made the stupid mistake of contacting you in the first place. It has been way more than an hour since I contacted
you, and you said my wait time was 8 minutes. This is ridiculous!. Please let me know what you plan to do about it!
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about the issues. If you are available now, we can resume with the remote session so that we can fix the sync issues of your contacts, calendars and tasks.
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jess, You don't seem to get it. Please read my last comment, which I sent Saturday at 7:04 pm. Unless you have solutions for the original issues as well as for the new problems you have caused, please refund the payment for the remote session yesterday, and delete my credit card information from your records, because I will not pay any more than the original $5 payment. You messed everything up even more and wasted both your time and mine by pretending you knew what you were doing, and now I have to hire somebody to fix it all. Judy Roman
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Judy,
I am very sorry about your issues. When I was connected to your computer, you saw everything that I did there. It was only your Outlook and Gmail that I tried to fix and the smart phone was not part of it. If you synced the phone then that could have caused it but it should be fixed when your Outlook and Gmail are fixed.
Let us resume with the remote session and allow me to finish what I have started to your satisfaction. However, I will be available for remote session 15 hours after this posting. I hope we can resume by then so that we can finish fixing this issue.
Regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will be unavailable until Thursday afternoon August 20th, and in the meantime, I will be trying to get help elsewhere to sort st least some of this out.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for writing back and yes, we can resume Thursday then or whenever you are available. Thank you.