NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I have been try to install Office Home & Student 2013 using

Customer Question

I have been try to install Office Home & Student 2013 using the card with Key Code. I cannot find my Microsoft account number, so I tried to use email address as well as phone number options. Also did not work, despite the fact the both those items are included as identifying/contact information in the receipt I received from MS when I purchased Windows 7 on 5/6/14.
I hope you can assist with this matter, which is urgent for me.
Johannes xxxxxxxxxxxxx (name used on Windows 7 order.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

To confirm, the product key for Microsoft Office is not working?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I submit the Product Key, the next screen asks for my Microsoft account number, which I can't find. As above, other options are presented, i.e. submit email address or phone number. Also did not result in access.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Are you asked to sign in with your Microsoft account you used to purchase or register your Microsoft Office copy?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pls note: I chose to pay only $5--I did not accept ongoing contract with your company. I rejected that option, yet I have been charged. I did not authorize any charges beyond $5. At any rate,your fees are too high and I really don't want to sign up for any services. I want my money back immediately. In just this brief contact with your company, I am highly unsatisfied. Your 100% Satisfaction Guarantee applies in this instance, doesn't it?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
We have not yet finished - I am only asking you some questions to confirm the problem.
But, if you want to cancel, we can cancel.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to cancel and receive refund of any amount beyond $5 charged to me. I believe that MS Office can no longer be downloaded online and is not available on disks. I purchased the necessary card at an office supply store.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
I will transfer your request to the JustAnswer customer service.
Regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK.
Regards ***** ***** also.
J. xxxxxxxxx