Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Since Office 2000, Ive been using, repairing and teaching the basics of MS Office to anyone with a need to learn. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller .
19897260

Ok, this is my umpteenth time. I accidentally logged out of

Customer Question

Ok, this is my umpteenth time. I accidentally logged out of my old email on Facebook which is the one I use the most. I keep getting directed to sites that don't help at all. I obviously don't have my old email account so I can't get my password ***** way. Then I'm directed to sign into a yahoo email which I don't want. I'd love to answer security questions but can't find that option.!
My old email is***@******.***. My new email is***@******.***. How can I get my old password ***** to my new email so that I can't open my favorite email account or combine them. This is just so frustrating.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am the person that will be helping you today.
After clicking the "Forgot Password" link, you can choose the option the link that shows "No longer have access to these?" Follow the directions provided to answer your security question or get help from friends, if you see these options, or contact your email service provider.
Another option is to to send the reset link to you old email address, reset the password ***** your old email account, log into your email, and click the link to reset your password.
If you need anything else in the future, please let me know.
Thank you for your time today.
- Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This doesn't work. I've done this several times and they send my password ***** my old account and I can never find the security questions. Sorry, but this didn't help at all.
I have run out of ideas.
For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.
The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.
When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.
Thank you for your patience.
- Jason
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

I need to ask you some questions so I can help you recover your account. To do so I need to move this to phone support. I am sending you that offer now.

If I am unable to help you solve this issue, you will be entitled to a full refund.

Dustin S.