Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

I am a subscriber of Newsmax I want a hat and if I have to

Customer Question

I am a subscriber of Newsmax I want a hat and if I have to pik a freebie send hEALTH
I did not find an area to c heck for that option. If there isn't an area then lets forget the whole thing. In the beginning I entered all the pesky information you requested. So now What????.....................................Sandra barbee
Category: Microsoft Office
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Maybe I should just forget it
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is Russell. I work for JustAnswer.com, not NewsMax... but I can advise you on what to do.
1. First, go to the Spam folder of your email account. Look there for anything like a receipt for your NewsMax subscription or purchase... it may have mistakenly been sorted into your Spam folder by your email system. Open that NewsMax receipt email, and it should contain instructions as to what to do, to activate, confirm, claim, etc., your order or subscription etc.
2. If that doesn't yield anything, then go to this web page:
http://www.newsmax.com/contact/customerservicecontact/
and contact NewsMax Customer Support. Tell them your order # ***** similar identifying information, the date you made the order, and so forth. They may be able to help you straighten out the issue.