NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Morning, Really appreciate your help. What I'm trying to

Customer Question

Morning,
Really appreciate your help. What I’m trying to accomplish is a simple mathematical application on Excel. I have a base rate that is to be constant depending on various factors that really don’t matter in regards ***** ***** example.
I need to give Credits or Debits to the base rate. Let’s say the base rate is .34 cents per hundred dollars of value. If the value is $5,000,000 times .34 per hundred the result would be $50,000 (x) .34 = 17,000.
If I’m to apply schedule credits or debits to this based on the criteria established below giving us a Credit of -28 or a debit of +28 the maximum credit allowed is -25 (.75) and the maximum debit allowed is +25 (1.25)
The end result then would be 50,000 (x) .34 (x) .75 = 12,750; for applying -25 credit. the end result would be 50,000 (x) .34 (x) 1.25 = 21,250 for applying +25 debit (1.25).
Anything falling between -25 and +25 would be applied as calculated. As an example…
If I have -10 Credit the factor would result as .90. If it were a +10 debit, the factor then would be 1.10.
CREDIT DEBIT
Schedule Rating Schedule Rating
Management -10% +10%
Location -8% Location +8%
Building Features -10% +10%
Premises & Equipment
Employees
Protection
Total -28 +28
If I’ve confused you, please call me at my office XXX-XXX-XXXX; or call me on my cell number XXX-XXX-XXXX.
Again, thanks,
J. XXX XXXXXX, Director
TAGA Program Managers
P.O. Box XXXX
Cedar Park, TX XXXXX
Gen'l Office: XXX-XXX-XXXX
Direct Line: XXX-XXX-XXXX
Mobil Phone: XXX-XXX-XXXX
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Can you please send me a sample or dummy Excel file with those sample data so that I can directly work on your requirements? You can use the paper clip icon to attach the sample or dummy excel file here.

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent you the samples that you requested and I haven't heard back from you on your efforts. In the meantime, I solved the problem myself and I still haven't heard back from your office. I also requested that you stop your efforts as I solved the problem myself since I did not hear back from you.
Please confirm that the fees charged for your service has been reimbursed as no services where rendered to us.
Please confirm that this has been done.
J. XXX XXXXXX, Director
TAGA Program Managers
P.O. Box XXXX
Cedar Park, TX XXXXX
Gen'l Office: XXX-XXX-XXXX
Direct Line: XXX-XXX-XXXX
Mobil Phone: XXX-XXX-XXXX
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry if I was not able to help. It is because, I did not get any of your sample files and I have just waited for your reply here with that sample file that I have been waiting.
Anyhow, I am glad that you were able to solve the problem yourself. I will now request for your refund.
Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time.
Best regards,
Jess