Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I am trying to turn an assignment on an Excel spreadsheet

Customer Question

I am trying to turn an assignment on an Excel spreadsheet into the Turnitin platform. When I view the uploaded assignment, I do not see all pages. Is that normal? I have never submitted an excel project through Turnitin before.
Category: Microsoft Office
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Anybody out there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
I am really sorry about the delay you experienced, it appears something went wrong with your question.
Turn it in does not accept Microsoft Excel files as a format sorry, it will only accept
Microsoft Word (.doc)
Plain text (.txt)
Adobe Acrobat PDF (.pdf)
Rich Text Format (.rtf)
PostScript (.ps)
WordPerfect (.wpd)
HTML (.html, htm)
You will need to inform the person you are submitting your work to, about this restriction as you will not be able to submit it this way.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you