NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

My daughter recently became a customer of Netflix. She was

Customer Question

My daughter recently became a customer of Netflix. She was told she could agree to a free service of Netflix for me, her mother. Can you tell me what needs to be done to activate Netflix on my TV?
Frances Farrell
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Christopher Love replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Chris. To logon to Netflix, just enter Netflix.com in the address bar of your internet browser. Enter the daughter's email address and password, then select add profile. This will allow you to keep suggestions and your watch list tailored to your taste. Any issues, let me know.

If you're referring to watching on a smart TV, you will have to refer to your TV manual to see how to access the internet browser. Obviously you'll need a hard wired or wireless connection to your tv if that is the case.