NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I have Office 13 and use Word and Excel a lot. On Excel I

Customer Question

I have Office 13 and use Word and Excel a lot. On Excel I have been making spread sheets
for cheerleaders and church and have a problem. I check the box for gridlines to show but
the line spacing is doubled and sometimes tripled and I only want the single space. I don't
know what I have done to cause this, if I have anything. This happen everytime I do a
spread sheet. The print preview shows it correct, but when I print the page, I get single,
double, and triple spacing on one sheet. Can you help me.
Evelyn Erdly
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you send me a copy of your Excel file showing this problem so that I can directly check the file itself from my end? You can upload the sample Excel file using the paper clip icon.

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess