NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I cant receive any mail at all. Please help

Customer Question

Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or a Mac?

Also, how do you access your email: using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome or Safari? Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2007, 2010 or 2013?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I fixed the problem by myself.
Please make sure you dont charge me.
Thank you
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back and I am glad that you were able to fix the problem yourself. Regarding the fees, I believe you made a deposit but it is still in your JustAnswer account and you can use it any time or ask for a refund.

You mentioned that your account was hacked but you were able to change your password. This can happen if your computer is infected with malwares that stole online account information and then send those info to the hackers that created the malwares. Your email accounts and other online accounts can only be truly safe of your computer is malware free. If you want to continue with this question, I can remotely access your computer and eliminate malwares from your system for an extra fee.

If you want to get a refund, here is the link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess