NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I have been reting since 6:30 AM eastern time to try and log

Customer Question

I have been reting since 6:30 AM eastern time to try and log into my account and I get a message my account is temporily unavailable and to try in a few minutes. I want to make sure my account hasn`t been hacked into and it is you that is doing this and around what time do you expect I can get into my account
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Before anything else I want you to know this is not your email service this is a paid tech support site called JustAnswer. What service is giving you that error? I can check to see if they are doing account maintenance.
.