NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I have a friend who runs a food shelf that wants me to help

Customer Question

I have a friend who runs a food shelf that wants me to help update their marketing materials. She is not really familiar with Publisher...someone else helped prepare the document for her. So, I'm a Mac guy and she's sending me Microsoft Publisher files. Is there a way for her to convert the Publisher to Word? (I have Word for Mac.) I'd rather not buy a new software package to do this favor.
Thanks for any help you can offer.
Mark Threlkeld
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Michael Norman replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is, Mike. I'd like to try and assist you with your issue. Yes it is possible to save Publisher files in Word. Please refer to the following link for step-by-step instructions that you can provide to your friend.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/302939