NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I have a yahoo email account. I had my yahoo email on

Customer Question

hi. I have a yahoo email account. I had my yahoo email on my phone so when I clicked on the app on my phone my email acct always opened without me having to sign in an put in my password. However, last week when traveling my yahoo email on my phone brought me to the sign on screen. I don't remember my password ***** log in and my current cell phone is not tied to my account. How can I have my password ***** and you send me a temporary password ***** text on my current cell so I can log into my yahoo email address acct?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. When you try to reset the password, what are the option(s) it shows you?
Do you also have a windows or mac computer? If yes, is your email currently working on the computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.