NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I copied an Excel 2010 spreadsheet into Word 2010. Everything

Customer Question

I copied an Excel 2010 spreadsheet into Word 2010. Everything looks fine except I cannot get the header to show at the top of each Word page of the created table. When I select Table Properties for the row, it has the box checked that says "Repeat as Header Row at the Top of Each Page", but it doesn't take when I select "OK". What am I doing wrong?
Category: Microsoft Office
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard Hall replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** should be able to assist you. If you like and want to attach file to this question, I can take a look at it so we can get on the same page.