NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

How to make a list to register personal data among others email

Customer Question

How to make a list to register personal data among others email addresses during a public event. The list has to change after each filing and has to be designed that the public can't change the program.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard Hall replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** order to help you properly, how will the data you are collecting be accessed? Just by someone in and office or does this information need to be displayed on the web for the general public to view?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The addresses we want to collect during special events is for maintaining contact with our fans. We will ask them to register for us to keep them informed of our future plans. We want to put a tablet among the public so they can have easy access to the registering program but they may not be able to change the registering program. In excel I can make the list of questions but I cannot block it so it works completely by itself.
I understand and I'm guessing internet access is not always available?