NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

My son is deceased. His Birthday is ***** (July 30th). I

Customer Question

My son is deceased. His Birthday is ***** (July 30th). I do not want his Birthday to post please. I am his Mother .. my name is***** you!
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought I had reached the Facebook Help Support. Can you refund my $42.00?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My number is(###) ###-#### ***** call me ASAP.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you know how I can reach a Facebook tech support person to help me with this request?
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello
I would assume you will need to go to facebook and find the support tab you should be able to get in contact with someone from there.
I will close your question per your request and return your good faith deposit to your original funding source immediately. It may take up to 4 business days to show back up in your account depending on your credit card company.
Thank you for trying JustAnswer, I hope you will consider us again for future questions,
Rachel ~ Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you.