NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I need help creating a bar chart

Customer Question

I need help creating a bar chart
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.Are you working on an Excel file? Which version of Excel are you using: 2007, 2010, 2013?Can you send me a copy of your Excel file where you want the ba chart to be created?Please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2010
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i only have a handwritten chart that my boss gave me and i need to create a bar chart..i don't really think it is that hard but i cannot get the data on the vertical axis and horizontal axis to work
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for writing back. Can you send me sample data so that I can directly work on it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i need the chart to look like the picture....do not worry about the text i can add that in a text box
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Please give me a moment to work on your requirements.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
It looks like the sketched or drawn chart and your excel chart is the same already except for 19 and 67 which is not on the graph.
Can you please tell me what is missing in the excel graph?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am through for the night but thank you
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back and please take your time to rest :-) We can resume with this any time when you are back and available.
Thank you.
Jess