Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

I just renewed my account i wanted only one month but made

Customer Question

Hi i just renewed my account i wanted only one month but made a mistake and got 6 can you help me thanks
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do what I can to provide the right answer to your question.
I think that, if you got 6 months of a service, the thing to do (if the order was genuinely by mistake) is to call the Customer Service department of the company you made the order to, and explain that the order amount was by mistake. It's the only way to correct such a problem, really... or, definitely, the first thing to try, without much putting off of the effort.
Was the order made to JustAnswer.com ? then get in touch with Customer Support at JustAnswer.com:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us
If the order was made to another website, or for another website's services, then contact the Customer Service or Customer Support division of that website.
If you find the contact information for the website or company hard to find, let me know, and I will look up the information for you.